DUMP YOUR JUNK LOCATIONS:
|2150 North Fourth Street||Rear parking area|
|176-178 E Norwich Avenue||Rear parking area|
|117 W Norwich Avenue||Side parking area|
|1975 Summit Street||Rear parking area|
|37 E 14th Avenue||On-street container|
|121 E 11th Avenue||Rear parking area|
|28 E Woodruff Avenue||On-street container near Tuller Ave|
|104 E 12th Avenue||Rear parking area|
|140 E 16th Avenue||On-street container|
|2351 W Patterson Ave||End of the road parking area (containers)|
|293 E 14th Ave||On-street container|
|1570 Highland Street||On-street container|
|175 W 9th Ave||Rear parking area|
Please follow these guidelines when disposing items:
- DO NOT place bulk items in your property's dumpster
- DO NOT place bulk items in front of your property's dumpster (it will not make it get picked up faster)
- DO NOT abandon bulk items in the alley - this prohibits refuse trucks from accessing pick-up sites
- DO NOT disassemble furniture pieces
- DO NOT use drop-off sites for refrigerated appliances (mini-fridges, air conditioners, de-humidifiers) - see below
- Roll carpets into bundles no larger than 4 feet long and 2 feet in diameter - then tie with a rope
- Place smaller bulk items in a box
DONATE YOUR FURNITURE & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: GET FREE CHIPOTLE!
recycling special items
Items such as refrigerators, air conditioners, de-humidifiers, and TVs need to be handled by recycling and waste professionals. They cannot be picked-up by the City of Columbus. The Solid Waste Authority of Central Ohio (SWACO) provides a searchable resource directory for those items.
Visit: swaco.org/businessdirectoryii.aspx for more information
RECYCLE YOUR CARDBOARD AFTER YOU MOVE IN!
Use your blue City of Columbus recycling bins and fill it with acceptable items. Visit www.columbus.gov/recycle for more information about the city's recycling program. If your property does not have a blue recycling container, drop it off at one of the 200 recycling bins placed around the city. Always remember to flatten your cardboard boxes before placing them in any recycling container!!