Call for Entries
The University Community Business Association is seeking designs for a t-shirt that represents the University District. Consisting of thirteen unique neighborhoods, the University District's constantly-evolving, always-thriving, and often-quirky spirit should be represented in the design. Anyone can participate (you do not need to be a student)!
- Each entry must be smaller than 10MB.
- Accepted file types include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, or .eps (preferred) and must be at least 300dpi.
- Generally, designs should fit within 12-20" tall and 12-16" wide space for the front of the t-shirt only.
- Concept sketches may be submitted as long as a final design is completed no later than two (2) weeks after the winner has been notified.
- The design must include the University District logo (download here) and may choose to incorporate one or both optional University District graphics (download here).
- Designs may not violate any copyright laws.
- You should already know this but....Designs that are considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights are not welcome. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Entries may not include: (a) profanity, nudity or material deemed inappropriate or offensive (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the University Community Business Association's members or Board of Directors. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the person who submitted it. Once submitted, an entry cannot be modified. The University Community Business Association reserves the right to modify or reject any entry, in their sole and absolute discretion, that does not meet the above criteria.
The selected entry will receive $500, a free t-shirt, fame and glory.
Entry Submission Deadline: November 1, 2017
Award Notification: November 6, 2017
Final Design Deadline (if awarded): November 20, 2017
Each person may submit up to three (3) concepts for consideration. Please use the form below. Printed or hand-drawn entries must be received prior to the deadline to be considered. Please be sure to include your name and contact information. No in-person entries will be accepted.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org