The University District Special Improvement District (UDSID) was established to improve the business environment and patron experience of the University District. The SID is a non-profit organization managed by a Board of Directors elected by property owners of the district.
The University district SID works to:
- Improve district cleanliness
- Reduce graffiti and tagging
- Implement beautification projects
- Create a security presence
- Provide visitor hospitality
- Reduce street disturbances
- Distribute safety information and alerts
- Anticipate and respond to public service needs
- Communicate with businesses and property owners
- Facilitate neighborhood improvement projects
Stewards are the uniformed civilian work force employed by the UDSID to carry-out daily cleaning, safety patrol, and visitor hospitality tasks. Feel free to greet them and ask for assistance. They are there to help! Stewards may be contacted through the SID Hotline (614-395-1600) for service requests or using the form below.
Sunday - Thursday | 6:00am - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday | 6:00am - 2:00am
There will be no Steward hours scheduled for Monday, September 4th in observance of Labor Day.
Columbus Police Non-Emergency: 614-645-4545
SID Hotline: 614-395-1600
General SID Information: 614-294-5113